Covid-19 Assistance from Halcyon Elder Care
Halcyon Elder Care is here to help!!
Are you concerned about a loved one who is living alone?
Do you have a loved one struggling with daily activities – eating properly, personal care, medication management, fall risk, home maintenance?
Is a family member struggling with isolation, loneliness, and depression or impacted by social distancing?
Halcyon Elder Care, LLC serves as a professional guide, advocate and an excellent resource for families caring for elderly or disabled individuals in Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. We are dedicated and committed to assisting individuals and their loved ones with Care Management, Advocating, Counseling and Long-Term Planning. You will have peace of mind knowing your loved one will have professional guidance to ensure they receive the excellent care and quality of life they deserve during a time of aging, crisis, transition, or illness.
We can help with the following and more:
- Serve a liaison between clients and families separated by distance or circumstance
- Manage and schedule all medical appointments, including Telehealth. Your loved one will be accompanied by a Nurse or Social Worker to all medical appointments and ensure follow through with physician’s orders and medications. Updates are provided after each appointment.
- Fill medication containers on a weekly basis and manage the refills between the physicians and the pharmacy.
- Implement and manage any necessary at home or facility-based needs – including arrangement of caregivers, meal and groceries, medications, and home maintenance/repairs.
- Coordinating hourly and live in caregivers
- Psychotherapy Counseling Services covered by insurance—we are seeing an increased need for these services especially during these challenging times.
Halcyon Elder Care, LLC has an all-in philosophy and a total team approach to meet the needs of our clients and families. As a proud member of the Aging Life Care Association, we are held to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice ensuring that the quality of care delivered is of the highest caliber.
Call us today at 732-495-2350.